One of the best breakfast places I have been to in a while (everything was delicious)! Great French toast, cute location and friendly service.
What we ate:
- Strawberry mint lemonade ($4.95)
- Blackberry mint lemonade ($4.95)
- Turkey avocado bacon grilled cheese ($10.95)
- Bruschetta avocado sandwich ($9.95)
- Huevos rancheros ($10.95)
- Banana stuffed French toast ($10.95)
- Broiche French toast ($9.95)
This is the other French toast – same bread (brioche) minus the stuffing and topped with berries. I’m normally all about the berries and while this was delicious, I definitely prefer the banana and nutella version. It was more moist and flavorful. The berry is a great lighter alternative, but I would highly suggest you treat yourself to the banana one.We also ordered the carrot cake (not pictured) and it was delicious! OMG the best I’ve had in a LONG time, if not ever! You must try it… now!
My whole family loved their meal (that says something because 5 different people loving the same place isn’t as common as it sounds), the ambiance and the service. I had a great experience at this new LA addition and I can’t wait to go back 🙂